Reports to: CXO
The Marketing Summer Internship is designed to augment classroom learning and to prepare future healthcare leaders for opportunities upon graduation.
The incumbent will work directly with members of the leadership team on a variety of short-term strategic and operational improvement projects. In addition, he/she will partner with an executive mentor and attend leadership meetings. Under the direct supervision of the CXO, the Marketing Intern assists in developing and coordinating all aspects of marketing and administrative duties related to Survivor Wellness Operations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Interacts with corporate, business and community groups, schools, and individuals.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Greets and directs visitors/clients
- Opening and processing mail
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Schedules appointments and meetings for management
- Manage gifts and grant donations
- Mails thank you letters
- Keeps donor database updated
- Supports Executive Director, Board of Directors, and volunteers on fundraising activities
- Manage social media profiles
- Learn and manage Facebook ads
- Learn and manage Adword campaigns
- Create content
- Email segmentation and campaigns
- Website and pixel management
- Assist with analytic reports as required
- Develop marketing and fundraising campaigns
Essential Job Duties
- Participates in a variety of projects that support the needs of the organization.
- Works with the members of the team to identify solutions and perform tasks that accomplish individual and team goals.
- Attends team meetings and actively participates / takes on opportunities to share knowledge and skills that are pertinent to the meeting.
- Gains knowledge of the organization functions.
- Works with other members of the organization to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Project Assistance: May be assigned one or more specific projects during the internship. Demonstrates an understanding of the process and accountability for the results / outcomes.
- Works independently or as a member of a team to accomplish the tasks necessary to successfully complete the project. Involves others when needed in a timely manner and work to meet project timelines.
- Compensation: Unpaid
- Benefits Eligible: No
- Shift Details: Part Time: M-F
- Department: Marketing/Branding
- Bachelor's degree in progress at time of internship (internship done preferably between third and four years)
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning, leadership, analysis, system thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Financial acumen
- Proficient with business computer applications (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
All positions subject to close without notice. Survivor Wellness prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, disability and/or genetic information.