Move through the beauty of Red Butte Gardens with the Survivor Wellness community.
Sundays from 11am-1pm, starting Feb. 5!
Meet at the Red Butte Gardens Visitor Center by 11am
Join us to experience the changing seasons of the gardens as you walk, take photos, draw, write, or simply be with the beauty available. Family and loved ones are welcome to join!
This group is for all individuals of all abilities; you may walk as much or as little as you like (beautiful seating areas are available in the Orangerie, in the courtyard, and throughout the gardens).
Much of the garden is ADA-accessible (click to view RBG’s general info).
Facilitated by rotating staff: Dana, Oriah, and other SW staff
- Up to ten participants are allowed per Walking Group visit. Currently, no reservation is required to join. In the future, a reservation system may be necessary. Thanks for your understanding.
- You MUST arrive before 11 am to be admitted to the Gardens; all members of the group must gather and enter together, along with the Survivor Wellness staff member. Once inside, you may wander at will. We will meet again at 1 pm, or you may leave when you are ready.
- A Survivor Wellness staff member will be on the premises from 11-1.
- Bring weather-appropriate walking gear, such as walking shoes, sun protection, a water bottle, etc.
- Red Butte Gardens is located at 300 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City.